Please notice that Alexela Concert Hall is not responsible for tickets and content of any event or issues regarding how events are organized (including changes, cancellations, failures and misleading information about the events). All responsibility for listed above, solely lies on the organiser of each event. For further information about the event, please make contact with the organiser of that specific event. Contacts can be found on ticket seller (Piletilevi) website at the event information section.
- The Concert Hall is open for guests only for an event during times specified by the Event Organizer;
- The Event Organizer reserves the right to implement any rules further to current Code of Conduct for guests upon entry to the Concert Hall. This may include specified documentation (tickets, passes, invites, etc.), age limitations, etc.;
- The event ticket ceases to be valid upon exit from the event venue (Alexela Concert Hall).
- Security checks take place upon entrance to the Concert Hall. During this, security personnel reserves the right to request examination of the contents of guest’s personal items (such as bags, pockets, etc.);
- Guests who refuse from the security checks will not be allowed to enter the Concert Hall.
It is forbidden for anyone (incl. guests) to enter the Concert Hall with the following items:
- Photo, video and/or sound recording devices (unless provided with a special permit by the Event Organizer);
- Food (incl. alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages);
- Narcotics, pyrotechnics, highly flammable, poisonous, radioactive, polluting, strongly and/or foul-scented substances or substances of unclear mixture;
- Cold or firearms;
- Animals or birds.
The Concert Hall is not obliged to store forbidden items!
It is forbidden for anyone (incl. guests) in the Concert Hall to:
- Smoke in and out in front of the building (excl. the designated smoking area). Pecuniary penalty is applicable in case of breach of public order;
- Light an open fire or use any pyrotechnical or explosive devices;
- Be under heavy influence of alcohol;
- Behave incorrectly, anti-socially or disturb other guests;
- Provide the catering service, incl. to prepare any food or drink, and to consume food or beverages not purchased within the Concert Hall;
- Enter the hall with any food or drink purchased from anywhere incl. bar and cafes withing the Concert Hall;
- Misuse any fire-alarm. Any misuse will result in a false alarm and penalties to the person causing the false alarm;
- Unlocking any doors using a bar or bolt unnecessarily. This results in a false alarm and penalties to the person causing the false alarm.
ACCESSIBILITY & MOVING AROUND
- During an event, it is only permitted to move around if other guests or performers are not disturbed;
- Concert Hall Administration reserves the right to limit entrance, exit or any guest traffic during and Event. The Concert Hall administration also reserves the right to prevent a guest from moving outside the level, on which his seating arrangements are located. (incl. seats outlined on a ticket or predetermined by the Event Organizer);
- Concert Hall Administration reserves the right not to allow guests later for an event enter the concert venue. If possible, guests late for an event are ushered to free seats on the subsequent level to avoid disturbing other guests. Late guests are allowed to take their seat during the intermission.
CAR PARK & PARKING
- Depending on the nature and size of any event, the car-park may be partially /completely closed to Guests and/or available for a fee. The standard fee for parking is 3€ */h per parking space ((by 30-minute increments);
- Parking fees can be paid in cash or by card;
- For a discount of 2.00 € */half a hour, the guest must validate the parking permit in the machine provided in the Concert Hall lobby on the ground floor. Every 3rd hour is free for Solaris Club members, if the membership card is used in the parking meter;
- 24h parking costs 10 €* / per 24 hours
- When a parking fee is applicable, it does not mean surveillance is provided for parking;
- Concert Hall parking is provided in association with Europark Estonia OÜ, who reserves the right to make changes in parking fees.
- The Concert Hall cloakroom is located on the ground floor and it caters for 1,870 guests;
- The cloakroom is free and opened to Guests during events;
- During special events, the Event Organizer reserves the right to apply fees to the cloakroom, but must inform guests in advance;
- The fee upon losing a cloakroom ticket is 10 € and sufficient proof for retrieving your clothes must be provided;
- The Concert Hall cloakroom does not store packages or parcels;
- The Concert Hall administration is not responsible for any personal items left in the cloakroom in garment pockets, etc. or on Concert Hall premises.
- The Concert Hall administration and appointed personnel reserves the right to enforce adherence to the Code of Conduct. When these regulations are disregarded, the personnel reserves the right to escort the violator off Concert Hall premises and the violator loses any right for reimbursement or any other monetary claim;
- The Concert Hall administration reserves the right to enforce any further regulations, if these are required by the organizational nature of a specific event;
- The Concert Hall administration is not responsible for any belongings left unattended;
- Any items found following an event are kept at the administration office for 1 month after the event and can be retrieved by calling on +372 61 55 113;
- The Concert Hall administration is not responsible for any issues regarding the contents of an event or organization of an event (including changes in schedules, cancellations or any misleading information published regarding the event, etc.). Any such predicaments are the responsibility of the Event Organizer;
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) is in operation in Alexela Concert Hall;
- Smoking is prohibited in front of the Concert Hall building. The Tobacco Act prescribes pecuniary penalty for the breach of this requirement;
- Seats 1-59 in the first row of the dress circle and 1-11 and 47-57 in the second row are of limited visibility due to the guardrail installed for the sake of our guests’ security. It has been prescribed by the Rescue Board and complies with the EU standards and requirements.
- Concert Hall – Alexela Concert Hall building including rooms within this building (not including Concert Hall administration office) and the accompanying open air spaces;
- Concert Hall administration – Staff and organization of Alexela Concert Hall;
- Guest – Person visiting the Concert Hall to attend an Event;
- Event – An occasion (of business, sporting, entertainment or other nature) organized by the Event Organizer in the Concert Hall;
- Event Organizer – Natural or legal person organizing an Event or upon whose initiative, the organization is carried out;
- Code of Conduct – Rules and regulations applied within the Concert Hall as private property.